Former Shrimps Thread

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby John L » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:20 am

Seasider9601 wrote:Alan Morgan ( :evil: ) now manager at Llandudno FC


Sacked...

http://www.llandudnofc.co.uk/news/club-statement-2047116.html
Founder of the "BRILL LAGER AND BOG"
User avatar
John L
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

Not happy about it either John reading his comment on Facebook (albeit using his daughters account).

The Llandudno fans seem a little confused over the sacking too.
2017/18. My 34th season of supporting The Shrimps!
User avatar
Seasider9601
 
Posts: 10803
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Living life. Enjoying life.

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby John L » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 am

Maybe the board got wind of his Morecambe career... ;)
Founder of the "BRILL LAGER AND BOG"
User avatar
John L
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby bill ding » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Mark Duffy MOTM against Leeds , still playing well .
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby glagys » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Stockton off the bench for hearts
glagys
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: morecambe

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby al1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Richard brodie has left solihull moores and played for rushall olympic yesterday,think he scored as well
al1
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: morecambe

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby John L » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Jennings, Massanka and Holroyd all start for Wrexham away at Chester live on BT Sport this evening.
Founder of the "BRILL LAGER AND BOG"
User avatar
John L
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Keith » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm



al1 wrote:Richard brodie has left solihull moores and played for rushall olympic yesterday,think he scored as well


He's been with six different clubs during 2017!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o And it's only November! :lol: :lol: :lol: Keeping his Wikipedia page up to date is a full time job!
“We have far more in common than that which divides us".

In memory of Jo Cox
User avatar
Keith
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13523
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Isle of Man

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Radio Cumbria Sport have tweeted that Keith Curle "is available to talk" to Jamie Devitt after the midfielder was left out of his match squad on Saturday.

I would have him back in January if he is available.

What are other fans thoughts on this ?
A Shrimp is for life and not just for Christmas.
Gone_Shrimping
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:49 am

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Christies Child » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:Radio Cumbria Sport have tweeted that Keith Curle "is available to talk" to Jamie Devitt after the midfielder was left out of his match squad on Saturday.

I would have him back in January if he is available.

What are other fans thoughts on this ?


I'll have my car ready..... :lol:

https://www.thecumbrians.net/index.php/ ... mie-devitt
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child
 
Posts: 14474
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am
Location: Storth, South Lakes

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:Radio Cumbria Sport have tweeted that Keith Curle "is available to talk" to Jamie Devitt after the midfielder was left out of his match squad on Saturday.

I would have him back in January if he is available.

What are other fans thoughts on this ?


I'll have my car ready..... :lol:

https://www.thecumbrians.net/index.php/ ... mie-devitt


I agree.
I think he would link up well with McGurk,Oliver and Thompson, and he can get a few goals too.
Plus he would be back where he is appreciated. Bring it on!
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun
 
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

John L wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:Alan Morgan ( :evil: ) now manager at Llandudno FC


Sacked...

http://www.llandudnofc.co.uk/news/club-statement-2047116.html


Newly installed manager at Colwyn Bay FC where Jack Kelleher is now playing also.

http://www.colwynbayfc.co.uk/first-team/
2017/18. My 34th season of supporting The Shrimps!
User avatar
Seasider9601
 
Posts: 10803
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Living life. Enjoying life.

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Bare bum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 am

Mollers and Kevan Hurst both play for Guiseley, during their win at Accrington
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby outsider » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Former Shrimps Stopper Scotty Davis not doing so good tonight. Currently loosing 0-5 to Posh.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF


Viva la Revolution


The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
User avatar
outsider
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby John L » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Ryan Williams has tweeted that his time at Ottawa Fury ended today, with a bonus montage of his goals there:
https://twitter.com/RyanWilliams91/status/931624017793990656
Founder of the "BRILL LAGER AND BOG"
User avatar
John L
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:53 pm

4 goals today for Jack Redshaw.
A Shrimp is for life and not just for Christmas.
Gone_Shrimping
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:49 am

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby John L » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:4 goals today for Jack Redshaw.


So glad he's found his level!
Founder of the "BRILL LAGER AND BOG"
User avatar
John L
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Ryan Edwards red carded today in Plymouths 0-4 thumping by Oxford
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
User avatar
Sakhalin Shrimp
 
Posts: 940
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 am
Location: Semi retired in Heysham.

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:Ryan Edwards red carded today in Plymouths 0-4 thumping by Oxford


His 2nd red card this season :o
A Shrimp is for life and not just for Christmas.
Gone_Shrimping
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:49 am

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm

A good interview with Diarmuid O'Carroll :

https://www.irishnews.com/sport/footbal ... g-1124521/
2017/18. My 34th season of supporting The Shrimps!
User avatar
Seasider9601
 
Posts: 10803
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Living life. Enjoying life.

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby drretro » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm

John L wrote:Ryan Williams has tweeted that his time at Ottawa Fury ended today, with a bonus montage of his goals there:
https://twitter.com/RyanWilliams91/status/931624017793990656


I'm late to the news, but that's too bad. Hope he does well. I think he was a big asset to the Fury (even if that penalty against TFC still smarts a bit). Fair play to him!
@ShrimpsOfCanada for my Morecambe centric comments.
@DrRetro for Toronto FC, general Canadian commentary and profanity about the same.
User avatar
drretro
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 pm
Location: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Teams like Morecambe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Adam Yates is out of contract on New Years Day. His contract will not be renewed following severe facial injury recently sustained during collision with his own goalkeeper.
Image
Teams like Morecambe
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Location: Westgate

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Christies Child » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Teams like Morecambe wrote:Adam Yates is out of contract on New Years Day. His contract will not be renewed following severe facial injury recently sustained during collision with his own goalkeeper.


The one thing we don't need is an extra full back.

For me any spare cash :lol: should be spent on a creative midfielder to support our strike force.

A striker would be nice but with the limited budget we've got I don't think we'd get a proven one, unless we can do a loan deal with Big Sam...using the PMcG connection... :?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child
 
Posts: 14474
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am
Location: Storth, South Lakes

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Teams like Morecambe wrote:Adam Yates is out of contract on New Years Day. His contract will not be renewed following severe facial injury recently sustained during collision with his own goalkeeper.
An injury sustained against our Reserve team! The pic of his injuries was put on here somewhere and it wasn't a pretty sight! Hope he recovers well enough to resume his football career
Bentleys army's barmy!
Westgate Wanderer
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: Former Shrimps Thread

Postby glagys » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Worth a punt till end of season
glagys
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: morecambe

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], sandgrown and 4 guests